Friday, April 30, 2010

East Coast Tour and NEW design previews!

I'm excited to share my upcoming travel dates to the East Coast during May/June!

Philadelphia Loop May 21-23
I will be at Craig's shop all weekend with my trunk show and classes on Saturday and Sunday.
More details here.

New York City Knitty City May 25-26
Evening class 6-8pm on May 25, trunk show all day with designer talk/sit 'n knit on May 26, 6-8pm.
More details here.

New York City Purl Soho May 27
Trunk show all day, class from 7:15-9:15pm. More details to come.

Salem, MA Seed Stitch Fine Yarn
May 29
Trunk Show all day and class from 2-4pm.
More details here.

Dorchester, MA Stitch House Dorchester May 28
Trunk Show all day and class. More details to come.

Brunswick, ME Purl Diva June 2
Class from 12-2pm and trunk show from 5-8pm
More details here.

I am looking forward to this trip and would appreciate meeting you if you're in any of these areas! Also, I have a few free days
between Boston and Brunswick and will be looking for things to do. I was thinking about taking a little break from the tour to visit the area around Portland, ME. Any other suggestions whether it's in the Boston area, Brunswick or anywhere in between?

Now, I would be happy to finally share with you some sneak peaks at new design prototypes!




And that's just a little taste.

6 comments:

saranna771 said...

I love the new pattern previews. Head up to Portland, you will love it there. There is a whole lot to see and do. My mother lives tehre and I go up a few times a year. Everyone there is really nice and helpful if you need help getting around. It's definetly a great place to walk around and see things.
Have a great time on your tour!

Overstap said...

NICE.. can't wait to start with the testknit....

twinsetellen said...

Nice jumping. Loved the shoes.

The sneak peaks aren't bad, either!

Sunflower said...

The one in the middle looks the most interesting to me - not that the other two would look bad as they don't! Can't wait to see what will come out of them once revealed :).

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Had a wonderful time in your workshop at Seed Stitch in Salem yesterday. I'm looking forward to finishing Colonnade for my mother and then making Herbivore for myself. Of course I'm looking forward to your book when it comes out too. Keep on knitting.

Okay Let's Go Knit said...

All your patterns are GREAT. I saw you in Columbus Ohio Saturday evening when I was eating dinner with some ravelry friends. Couldn't make it out of the restaurant fast enough to introduce myself. (kay43026 on ravelry)

Hope you enjoyed your trip to Columbus!! (I live there)